1 Jan 2014

It's 2014! Happy New Year!!


Hello guys,

I just realized that I haven't update my blog since November 2013. This was my longest hiatus status ever.

I was busy with the Christmas preparation and many other things. Somehow, I don't really good when I failed to reply the comments and questions from other bloggers. I am so sorry for this, anyway, I am checking it one by one and I have replied some of them few minutes ago.

This post gonna be dated as January 1st 2014 because it is not 12am yet hahahaha.. lol!!!

When it comes to new year resolution, I don't have the list to see but I hope that I could be better than last year.

Much better in doing the daily errands, blogging and better in handling my daily office tasks. The road is getting pack and pack each year and seems like we all have to raise a higher gratitude in everything we face daily hahahahaha..

So, my wish for all of you, let's be more grateful each day and be kind to avoid bad karma LOL!!

It is not so pleasant to know that prices for almost everything is increased and let's be hopeful that the govt will be more considerate.

Thank you for the fun 2013, I really enjoyed knowing my blogger friends and I really wish that all of you will stay healthy throughout the year.

Have a wonderful 2014!!!




10 comments:

  1. Happy blessed New Year to u and family Fay!!! I dont really into reso kinda person... yg penting happy sudah! Hehehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betul! Yg penting happy ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A late new year wish!

    Hopefully this year you get to blog more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hayley! I wish to blog often and really hope to visit your blog frequently too ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You too Sir Willie :)
      Have a great days in January until December!

      Delete
  5. Looking good after the 10th day of New Year and looking for more goodies ahead. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Thanks.. have a great preparation for CNY!!!

      Delete