11 Jul 2013

Moles Removal



Have you ever heard that some of your moles are giving a bad luck to you? I was told about this many times and I never believe that but I was always wanted to remove my moles because that black dots were annoying.

I had few shiny black moles, it was on my shoulder, below my eyes,  somewhere below my cheek (beside the mouth corner) and one very visible big one above my armpit.

I've removed all of them because that was the growing type of moles. Makin lama makin besar. Bida! Although the moles were not as big as Phua Chu Kang's infamous mole but it was annoying enough to see. Amusingly, everytime when a superstitious people looking at it, they'll be like "Eiiii, you better quickly remove it, the one on your shoulder is sign of burden and the one near your eyes will make people jealous or dislike you for no reason."

I think that was kinda scary especially when the person telling me with her frowning face while her head was up and down, trying hard to convince me that I was in danger, dead or alive you must remove them (something like that).. and to make her more excited, I was responding in a very interesting way too "Haa?? Really?? OMG! That's horrible! Okay..okay.. I'll remove it soon" I intentionally had my both palms covered the mouth and eyes widely open looking at the aunty @ Datin Superstitious, I deliberately made her felt powerful .. Just remember Taylor Swift's winning moment.. I responded her like that... lololsss

Yahh.. I responded like this.. it was horrible, I knew lol

Maybe I shouldn't react so but what else I can say when the aunty talked to me like that infront of so many people loudly? T_T

Anyway, here's the picture (in the process of removing without using laser)


FYI, this pic was taken in January, 2013 where my skin cond was really bad.
I treated my pimples and sebum with Cellnique's moisturizer, you can see my post here

This picture was taken in the beauty centre where I had the moles removed. As you can see, there are 7 white dots altogether. That was where the moles were. The skin turned pinkish because it was a little bit pain, a little bit only.

The recovery was fast, it was about a week. This is the traditional way of moles removal and it was much cheaper than laser removal, and the good thing is there's no scar at all. I paid RM80.00 for this.

The beauty centre uses the same method for freckles removal. 

Pic 1 & Pic 2: The process of freckles removal
Pic 3: The result 

Now that my so called 'bad' moles are gone, I'm curious what will be the reaction of the superstitious aunty if I bump into her again.. I can't think now haha 

BEAUTY SALON LOCATION:- 

FOREVER BEAUTY CENTRE
G/Flr Lot 19 Block C
Heritage Plaza, Luyang
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel: 088-723819

Thank you for reading this 




27 comments:

  1. I heard about it, something to do with 'feng shui', but me dare not go remove those moles, scared of pain, haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not pain Hayley.. delivery contractions is the most painful, totally can't be compared with moles removal hahaha

      Delete
    2. Hi Hayley, one highly recommended supplement is sheep placenta, which has long been used to revitalise and enhance our energy and skin complexion, as well as to slow down the ageing process. CellLabs CLASSaaNTA sheep placenta or CellLabs sheep placenta contains other antioxidants like marine collagen, aloe vera powder, avocado oil, lycopene and astaxanthin. These help to build stronger hair and nails, strengthen our immune system, reduce ageing signs, elevate our energy levels and enhance our body’s defence mechanism. For detail visit:
      http://kidbuxblog.com/great-deals-on-age-delaying-sheep-placenta-extract/

      Delete
  2. Hmm.. I am more interested in removing those brown little thingy on my face that looks like a mole but it's not a mole. What do you call that ar? It's not freckles.. How to remove that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pigmentation patches? Ngam ka Jane? Lemme know if it is :)

      Delete
  3. Your "after" pictures look great, it's almost impossible to notice there were moles there before. I was afraid that the procedure would leave a scar or something, glad it was not the case. I hope it was not very painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much.. I was really glad too. Thank you for dropping by here :)

      Delete
  4. where is this place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, it's in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Malaysia)

      Delete
    2. i mean where in luyang. haha, sorry i wasnt specific enough

      Delete
    3. Heritage Plaza is opposite the Yoyo Cafe Lintas Plaza (there's only one Yoyo Cafe in Lintas Plaza), Elken Branch is same row with the beauty centre. Otherwise, please call the number stated above when you are already in Lintas area. Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. oh that is interesting...i have moles at armpit and near my eyes...really dun knw that one will make ppl dislike for no reason...must remove then...then I have pigmentation too...can remove? Lastly, why during moles removal, ur face no freckles but aft tat freckles appear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been exрloring &X66;oг a bit foг any high-qua&X6c;ity articles
    or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring i&X6E; Yahoo I at last stumbled uρon
    this site. Studyi&X6e;g this informa&X74;i&X6F;n Sо i'&X6D; glad to exhibit that I have a very excellent u&X6e;ca&X6E;ny feеling I discoѵereԁ exact&X6C;y what I needed.
    I mo&X73;t indisputably will make sure tο do no&X74; disregard this wеb s&X69;&X74;e and give it a gla&X6E;ce regularly.


    My w&X65;blo&X67; Best Cpa Affiliate Forum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read in this article: laser mole removal that laser treatment for moles is not leaving any scars. I don't want to have scars because the mole I want to treat is on the face. Do you think laser is the best way to remove it or should I use any natural treatment? I think surgery will leave a scar and I want to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello your blog is sharing great information. Coolangatta medical centre providing best Mole Removal in Australia. Thanks for share this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, anyone have tried using Japan Ipocare Moles Removing here?

    ReplyDelete
  10. White Rock Laser Clinic has established a dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of services such wrinkles removal, birth marks, body hair removal, age spots removal, mole, Wart and skin, Veins removal and much more. We have occupied the market by creating a powerful brand and large customer base through delivering reliable and healthy cosmetic treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent website. this
    web site carries remarkable and actually good stuff for visitors. For more info please visit Mole Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  12. The information you provided was fantastic! It helped me alot. Your expertise saved us so much time.
    Best Techniques for Mole Removal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    Cheapest Mole Removal in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really amzaing blog Thanks for sharing beneficial information also check my blog mole removal dubai

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you For sharing a beneficial information.Also visit my article mole removal dubai

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete