4 Jan 2013

DHC Acerola Gel (Made in Japan)

My skin was badly dehydrated for the past few days, I looked at it through the mirror and it was horrible. There were pimples and sebum all over my face. I think that it was caused by milky tea with late sleeps for 2 weeks continuously. Teh tarik memang contributor handalan! Haissshh..

To be honest, I was very much mentally tired of going for facial, especially when I knew the main reason of the skin outbreak. Therefore, I choose to solved the problem by myself.

Then I made a trip to Watson to find any products that I think suitable. I was looking around and I found this:-







My skin type is combination, so gel type skincare is the most suitable.
That little tube content is 40g.
Price: RM48.00 (Watson was having sale at that time).













When I was rubbing the gel on my face the sebums were removed. Fantastic! If I choose to go to facial centre, I must have my tears flowing to bear the painfulness, lol. 



This is the pic of my terrible skin. When I touched my skin it was bumpy here and there T_T


After one application, the big pimples almost gone. 
I applied after the toner at night before I slept. For me this gel is effective and moisturizing too. 

My verdict: I will buy again if the same skin problem occurs. 



Thank you for dropping by! Mmuuaaah! 






















1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the
    same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you happen to be interested feel free to send me
    an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


    Here is my web-site :: Book price

    ReplyDelete