11 May 2013

No Complain

Some people say that Koreans love to complain
Some people say that Japanese are the king of complain
Some people say that Singaporeans are master in complain
Some people say that angmoh are fuxxxxg shit tukang complain
Some people say that Malaysian likes to complain


No lah.. lemme tell you ah.. none of the above is true..
The fact is anyone will complain if they faced inconvenience.  We are just a human being who sometimes prefer to express our disappointments. However, an impetuous people will complain and complain and complain and complain till they got cursed hahahahaha.. this is the person who's entitled for this:

"COMPLAINING IS THEIR NATURE"

Therefore, to be a better person, I promise not to complain much.

When I stuck in the traffic I will just turn on my favourite song and sing along

When the weather is too hot, I will just be thankful as it is so much better than a hurricane.

When the water pressure is too low, I will just turn on the water pump :)

When I'm sick, I will be thankful because I'm not ill

When I'm too busy with the life errands,  I will be grateful that I'm still alive





No comments:

Post a Comment