8 May 2013

What caused my pimples?

I diagnosed myself as allergic to any kind of bottled juice eventho it is made of 100% fruit juice. It cause my pimples to pop out within 48hrs. I tried both imported and local products and the result is the same.

The same thing happened to me when I drink these:

Ribena
Coca cola
Fruit juice in box packet
Pepsi


I never have any serious pimples during my high school and I think that it was because of I didn't have money to buy soft drinks.  Besides that, my father was actually very strict, he never allowed us to consume junk food or anything with MSG.

When I was in high school, I remember that some of the boys or girls were suffering with teenage acne and I asked my Mr Bff if he had seen the same scene during his highschool, he said that every teenager have pimples mahh... What I tried to asked him was about those teenager who suffered with pimples throughout the years, not those who had it twice a month lolss. I think that you do remember one or two of your friends during the high school who got this so called 'jerawat batu". The skin condition of the victim is like purplish.  Of course,  during the high school nobody really care, every students were too busy studying. Including me =.= konon..

I gotta leave the pic size small @_@

Looking at my own allergy,  I think that every parents should watch their teenager's diet. They might have the same allergy like me. Did I actually experienced the impaired glucose tolerance and insulin resistance?? 

I found this in the internet:

"So, what is the lesson to be learned from all of this? Acne is a systemic disorder and needs to be treated from within. To effectively treat acne, you need to fix the root cause. Most cases of acne are caused by impaired glucose tolerance and insulin resistance. What to do about it? Adopt a healthy way of eating. Stay away from all of the highly processed and pre-packaged foods and don't overdo it on the sugar (candy, cakes, cookies, soft drinks, etc.) and other quickly digested carbohydrates (bread, cereal, pizza, chips, pasta, potatoes, rice, corn, etc.). Eat more whole natural unprocessed foods like meat, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts, non-starchy vegetables, and lower sugar fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries are excellent choices)"

HERE

So unpretty, who doesn't hate pimples?? 
*muka mcm kematian husband T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment