9 Aug 2013

My Needs and Wants..


Hello.. Halllooooo... Selamat Hari Raya!!!

There are few things that I want to own this year.. I never tell anyone but I choose to write it here because not everyone wants to hear what I want to say/share but bloggers are cool.. they read what they want to read, they write what they want to write.. no one can stop unless the internet connection is down but they still can blog anywhere since that is the hobby and habit LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!

New handphone, either Samsung S4 or iPhone 5
I've been thinking about changing my phone but I kind of not fulfilling it intentionally and unintentionally.  My first reason to change my current phone is I am using a BlackBerry but my contacts are mostly using iPhone or Samsung. Therefore, my BBM is hardly ever functioning, whatsapp is the most popular. The 2nd reason is my BB battery is draining fast and these two light problems make me deserve to give a new title to this phone as Miss X-friend. However, until today I still can't decide which phone I should get, my main concern is the battery. I read a forum that iPhone 5 battery can't last full day for active user. While my friend Cath bought a new S4, she told me through Instagram that S4 battery can last longer. I have to think again and again before I make a decision.  Meanwhile,  I need your opinion and info about these two mobile phone please... thank you in advance, I'll really really appreciate that.



They are both beautifully designed.. The iPhone 5 and Samsung S4


Taylor Swift CDs
Besides my dream to own a new phone, I always wanted to have Taylor Swifts original CDs. I wanted to own Fearless and Red. I love country music but not the music like Keith Urban's or John Mayer lol.. btw, I didn't buy any of those CD because I can always listen to it on youtube. I thought of buying the CDs and keep it in the car so that I can listen to it when I'm driving but I hardly ever drive long distance. When I get into the car, I will turn on the radio as that is the only chance for me to listen to it. I got a tight schedule actually. Honestly, sometimes I think that I wanted to own these CDs simply because of I'm a little bit too girlish like that @_@  Although I used to listen to Carrie Underwood, I'm no longer like her after she mocked Taylor Swift publicly. It's not because of Taylor Swift has a higher rank in music industry compared to Underwood but it's a bit weird that Underwood did such thing while she has a worship song like "Jesus Take the Wheel" ... wtf, it's so mismatch.

Cool songs inside these CDs 

iPad Mini
This is too silly, that's the reason I haven't buy it. I've been thinking of buying it since the first day it was launched but since an Ordinary iPad or Samsung Tablets are unable to function as great as laptop or desktop pc.. What's the point of buying the mini mini mini gadget..? Furthermore, I'll never have the time to enjoy the games or other apps in that gadget. I wouldn't buy it for the sake of owning it.  Then here I am, I pat my own shoulders for this. Great decision for not buying it. Lollllls

It looks cool but so unnecessary for me, I can't even use it for 2 by 2 products' presentation 

I think it's not comfortable to be used for blogging too.. micro blog should be OK :)



Gucci Sukey
The truth among the truth is every woman who has an average income like nurse, teacher, administrator or sales personnel can easily own this bag.. and I am included in this group.. I'm in the same group; earning ngam-ngam hao like that bahahaha.. anyhow.. I still not so determine to buy this bag because I think that I'll be guilty with that kind of purchases. RM3k is way too meaningful if I use it for investment.  Bu shi mah? So... I am confident to praise myself as a patient human, guessed that my hater will be disgusted with this but I don't care,  I'm not overboard. The fact that  some girl used their credit card to buy luxury bags and they're paying it under installment basis, that's the one I classified as unsuccessful self-negotiation hahaha well, someday.. when I have it, it must be not bought in MY because the  price here is too high, I'll buy it when it's on sale in other country like HK or IT or FR. My female gangs,  let's dream together hahahahaha



Bags that equally able to keep my things just like other bags.


Important Note: If you have all the cool things above please do not feel 'disturbed' or unhappy with what I write here. What I write is all only related to me. It's merely a motivation to myself for delaying or ignoring what I wanted. 


Good Night and Happy Eid Mubarak!



27 comments:

  1. Then, I hope you will have this stuff one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reen!! I'll get it someday but not the silly iPad mini babe :)

      Delete
  2. I also want that smartphone. Hp sia masi lagi yg out of date pnya hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sia pun Dith.. hp sa chipping surface sudah ni hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Wow! Your wishes are not cheap! Hope they will come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's consider cheap Twi! Some people wished to have Benz or diamond rings :D

      Delete
  4. Well, if for me, I'd consider buying S4 over iPhone 5, hehe~

    Anyway, hope your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opinion, really appreciate that. Good phone is important huh.. :)

      Delete
  5. whatever your needs and wants may be, i hope you will get them soon.. and to add on to that, FOR FREE!! hehe~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have the best idea, who wouldn't love to get them for FREEEEEE heheheehehe

      Delete
  6. semoga tercapai hajat kamu :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima Kasih.. tolong doakan selalu LOL!!! Just Kidding!

      Delete
  7. Heard lots of good things bout S4 but I still prefer my iPhone hehe..

    Maybe your hubs can fulfill some of the things on yr wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... it's possible for the hp but the rests are so unnecessary. Hp is still very important nowadays :)

      Delete
  8. Wow all expensive stuff. Sure you will get the someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully hopefully lol... I only need a new phone :)

      Delete
  9. I am in between S4 mini or iPhone. I'm so sick of my Blackberry already. Let me know when you've decided. It might influence me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need more money, haha. :P

    Oh, hello Fay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Tom!!!!!!! I want to have a good cam like yours haha

      Delete
  11. am currently BB Torch for more than 1yr. Recently, the track pad not functioning. mungkin merajuk sbb sy ada plan mau tukar fon.. hahahah... Anything but Samsung or SE perhaps.. Iphone or Ipad never in my list.. huhuh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just.. sama hp kita.. Torch buruk hahaha.. dpt discount Samsung ka kalau kita beli in group??? LOLOLss

      Delete
  12. Moiiiiiiiiiii.... ni chi na li??? Haven't heard from you for quite some time (padahal baru few days bah) :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, ni chi na li??? 6 days suda since you last post oh..

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you fancy big screen (and I know BBerry isnt that big), go for the S4. If you prefer somewhat similar to the BB then iPhone5 would suit you. They both perform well.

    I'm still waiting for the next iteration of iPhone - the iPhone 5S is expected to be unveiled sometime next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoaaa you're rich. iphone 5s must be close to Rm3k.
      iphone 5 still RM2199. Thats the current price in apple/MY

      Delete
    2. BTW, thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate that.

      Delete