21 Jan 2015

MALAYSIA AIRLINES' CABIN CREW INTERVIEW

(This is not sponsored)
Pic courtesy of Malaysia Airlines, Sabahan Beauty Queen is in the middle. Hello Crystel Eve!!!


I have my own stories travelling with Malaysia Airlines and I do support this national carrier since forever. As a former marketing student, my own evaluation is, all the awards that achieved by MAS are very much due to the performance of its employees. The employees are always committed and they don't act like DIVA while doing their duties. (I mean diva taik ayam, u know what I mean, I've experienced flying with one of the airlines where the crews acted like they are the owner of the airlines LOL).



This post is dedicated to every Malaysians who wants to join one of the WORLD'S BEST CABIN CREW. Good luck to all the candidates and once you start your job in MAS, please remain good and nice, LOL!! LOL!!! taikache's words haha


PRIDE!

***

Calling all extraordinary ladies! (Let me repeat, LADIES) not pondan nor  tomboy hahaha hahaha hahahaha


****

Malaysia Airlines is looking for dynamic, positive and highly motivated individuals who share our passion for the ultimate excellence in service and help contribute to our growth. 

So if you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, come join us as a Flight Stewardess. We offer an attractive salary package with allowances, medical and other fringe benefits.

Requirements:

• Malaysian, Female, 18 - 35 years old.
• Minimum height: 157cm with proportionate weight
• Personality: Vibrant, engaging and passionate in delivering the 'Malaysian Hospitality' brand experience to our guests
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent (3 passes, including Bahasa Malaysia and credit in English*)
• 2014 SPM students with the required results for their trial examination are eligible to apply.

* Candidates with a pass in English MUST possess an additional English certificate (eg. TOEFL, TOEIC, MUET etc) from institution recognized by Malaysian Qualification Agency

Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, MyKad and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) and completed Malaysia Airlines Job Application Form.

Dress Code: Well groomed with kebaya or office attire (skirt below knee length).



SEE THE SCHEDULE BELOW: 

KOTA KINABALU, SABAH
Venue: Promenade Hotel (Beside the Api-Api Centre)
Date: 24th January 2015 (8am-12pm)

KUCHING, SARAWAK
Venue: Hilton Kuching, Jln Tunku Abdul Rahman
Date: 7 February 2015 


Reminder to all the applicants: Please download and fill-up the application form before you go for the interview. 
Kindly download it HERE  (you'll get a better impression by doing so)


THANK YOU MALAYSIA AIRLINES FOR OFFERING THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY!!! 

6 comments:

  1. I strongly agree that our MAS crew is one of the best in the world after having flown in foreign ones. Somehow I find the SE Asians are warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't go for my degree studies, I could have become a stewardess myself. Offer letter from uni and letter for interview came on the same day and I had to choose one. You know which one. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello the awesome chegucarol!
      Your career now isn't bad at all, right choice I believe 💙

      Delete
  3. Wow! Are you going? hehe.. just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nahh.. No way.. If I go Kuching I rather attend yumcha session with you :)

      Delete